Due to inclement weather and out of concern for employee safety, ODS offices in Kent and New Castle counties will close early on 2/20/19. More Info

Delaware.gov logo
Listen to this page using ReadSpeaker
The Office of
Defense Services

 Pages Tagged With: "questions"

How Do I Get An Attorney?

If you are incarcerated after your arrest, an intake investigator from the Office of Defense Services will interview you and an attorney from the Public Defender’s Office (PDO) or the Office of Conflicts Counsel (OCC) will be appointed to represent you. If you are released after your arrest, you should go to the Office of […]

Read More