The Office of
Defense Services

Helpful Links

Legal Links:

Other links:

Do you have food stamps? Need them? Here’s a helpful flyer regarding food-stamp-assistance. In the attachment, there are links to resources that can help determine eligibility and help manage benefits.

Do you need your adult record expunged? Contact the Delaware Department of Labor’s APEX Program.

Do you have a juvenile record? Do you need it expunged? Take this survey to determine eligibility.

Related Topics:  , , , , , ,